Donate a delicious dish of at least 10 traditional serving for families to sample. Dishes should be dropped off in the Big Gym between 6:00-7:00.
If you would like to serve your dish, please sign up to be a food server. If you would like to decorate your food station, please arrive by 5:15.
When preparing your dish, please
1. Portion your dish for sampling (one or two bites)
2. Use disposable containers or pick up your dish before the end of the event
3. Preheat anything that needs to be served warm and bring it in an aluminum pan/chafing dish or a crockpot
4. Let us know if your dish requires chafing trays and sternos
5. Label each dish with name, and country of origin. Please common allergens such as milk, soy, eggs, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and fish and shellfish.
We will supply plates and napkins. The Food Coordinator will greet you in the Big Gym to take your dish or direct you to your table.
Curious about what others are bringing? Click here to find out.
Don’t know what you are making? No problem. We will include a link to a Google Form in your confirmation email for you to use once you’ve decided.